dissabte, 5 de març del 2011

Dancing and Audition



Do you like dancing? Well, I do! I'd like to take dance lessons, but my reduced free time doesn't allow me to do it. Besides, I guess they're expensive and my parents wouldn't pay much for them. Anyway, as music is a very important thing in my life, I dance around with almost every sing I like (usually I don't do that in public, though, as I'm convinced that I absolutely CAN'T dance!).
I don't really have a favourite style, I like them all. But there's such a great diversity I can't even say how many there are I don't know! I enjoy watching people dance, like Arunas sometimes between classes or my ex-boyfriend, who dances jumpstyle.
I also like playing games with those dance mats. They're fun and you make a bit of exercise too. There's also a computer game about dancing I like: Audition Online. It has different game modes (the newest is a guitar mode, similar to Guitar Hero) where you compete with other players in so-called dance battles. Furhtermore, you can buy clothes for you character so it is prettier and different from the other ones. There are lots of songs from not so well-known bands, some of them really good ones. Of course, the songs have diofferent speeds and so some are easier than others. I've played that game now for more or less a year and I think I'm not really really good, but it's okay for my level, as I don't play much.

After all, of course that kind of games are nothing compared to lessons, but it's also a way of having fun with music.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada