dissabte, 5 de març del 2011

Pokémon..



Red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, fire red, leaf green, pearl, diamond, heart gold, soul silver and now black and white.. It really seems like the Pokémon series never end. But, surprisingly, it's still fun! At least I think that way.
The games may seem for little children, but there are many (hidden) strategical points that are interesting for older people. But my main occupation in Pokémon Pearl is searching for some extremely rare creatures with different colors, called shinies. So far, I've collected 10 of them and I'm working on more. There's a special method in the game to increase the probability of meeting one of those shinies, but it's hard, so I have to try several times before I succeed. The normal chance to find one is 1/8192. But after applying the method successfully, it's 1/47 or so. It's still small, but it really makes a difference.


The pictures are some of the shinies I've got. Aren't they pretty?

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada