dimecres, 2 de març del 2011

Something I need to tell him..



Hello my dear,
this is probably the last time I write a letter like this one to you. I know it's probably too late to tell you all that's spinning in my head now, but I'll do it anyway.
So, where to start.. maybe by saying sorry. I know I've made lots of mistakes, even if you say nothing is my fault. I know I got too angry too easily many, many times. Sorry aybout everything I said when I got annoyed about something. Sometimes it wasn't even related to you.. Sorry about crying twice when I was staying at your place, because I was afraid to go home, be without you and someday, losing you..
Secondly, I want to say thank you. Thank you for being with me when I had hard times, thank you for loving me even when I was so incredibly and stupidly angry at everything, thank you for the wonderful time I had in Germany with you..
What else to say? I don't know.. There are just so many things running through my head.. I don't really know exactly when things started to go wrong, but I sure know that we weren't able to do anything against it. I'm so sad about the way it ended, knowing that it possibly wouldn't if I hadn't been so stupid and stubborn.
You know, when I listen to the old songs, the ones that we were both listening to all the time when everything began, I can't help it but smile. Inside, it feels like something is breaking right now. I know it will probably get better with time, but I don't even know if I want it to be at the moment..

I just want you to know that even if we're not a couple anymore, I'll be there for you if you need me. Always.

God, I want you back so badly..

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada