dissabte, 5 de març del 2011

My frist day in Bremen - What it was like.

I know I've already talked a whole lot about my trip to Bremen, but it's a topic that's very important to me, so I'll leave it in my blog.
On Monday, the 27th December 2010 I was very nervous, because at 11 o'clock I would be driving to the airport of Girona. I was very, very excited about my trip there because my boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend, sadly..) lives there. It was the first time we actually met eachother and I would be staying at his house for 10 days!
So, at exactly 11 o'clock, a friend of my parents drove me to Girona. From there, I had to get into the plane alone. It was the first time I was at an airport alone, but it was easier than I thought, I found everything easily. As I was in the plane, I got a bit more relaxed. The worst was over. Now I only had to wait for the plane to arrive at Bremen and my boyfriend and his mother would be waiting for me at the airport.
Despite my expectations, the 2 hours on the plane went by quickly. I still can't explain with words what I felt when I got my first sight of the snow-covered Bremen through the window. I was close to crying. I had fought so much for that trip, to meet him, and now it would be less than 10 minutes. I couldn't believe my luck. As I got off the plane, I looked for my boyfriend, but I couldn't find him. Was he in the other terminal? It could also have been that they hadn't arrived yet. I decided to call him, so I searched for a phone cabin and entered his number. As he answered the call, I asked "Where are you?" to what he responded "Where do you think I am? Come on!". I explained where I was (the terminal was called terminal E, which is the one for Ryanair flights) and he said they would come. So I waited. 2 minutes passed and he arrived. I couldn't help but smile, I was so happy. I greeted him and his mom and then they brought me to the car. It really was a short trip from the airport to his house, more or less 15 minutes. As we arrived, I introduced myself to my boyfriend's father and grandmother, then we went to his room to have a rest. We spent the entire day talking about everything, making plans and so on. It was also the day we kissed the first time..

My first day in Bremen may seem boring to you, but for me it was a memorable day. I won't forget how we met the first time. Ever.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada