divendres, 20 de maig del 2011

3 monsters at home: my cats


Lucy...................Timmy..................Maya


I can't believe that I haven't written a post about my three cats yet. Most people already know them, but I think it's time to write a blog post dedicated to them! :D

Timmy is the oldest of our three cats. Still in Germany, I wanted a cat as a pet and ym parents told me that I could have one when we had moved to Spain. So, two months after moving here, I got him. That was in June 2003. He was three months old, more or less, so he was born in March, 2003. That means that he's over 8 years old, not so young for a cat! But he's still very active, playful and cute. Lately he's grown very fond of my father, some years ago I was the only one he really played with. My father and I think he's the most intelligent of the three because he always listens to us talking and seems to know exactly when we talk about him.

Lucy is the second cat we got. We don't know how old she is, because she was a homeless cat. We found her in the nieghborhood, very thin, hungry and scared. For some days, we went to feed her and as she was always there, we knew she was homeless and took her home. She is a silly. When someone of my family goes out the house, she starts crying until he returns, which is really annoying, but it seems like she is somehow afraid that he or she won't come back. Now we've learnt to deal with it and she is learning that nothing happens. We've had her for 3 years now.

Maya is the youngest of our monsters. She's two and a half years old and that's also how long we've had her. We got her as a little kitten, some hours old, because her mother left her on our terrace. So we raised her with special kitten milk. She's.. well, special. She's the one who less cares about us humans because, I think, my mother was too good to her, she allowed her a bit too much. But Maya's very sensitive and notices when there's tension in the air. When I'm sad, she always runs over to me and tries to cheer me up. She tends to annoy Lucy when she can (well, it's quite easy, I must say).

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada