dilluns, 16 de maig del 2011

Osama Bin Laden's death


"Justice has been done." - That's what Obama said when Osama Bin Laden's death was announced. What I was asking myself immediately when I knew it: didn't they want to judge him properly? If so, why did they kill him directly? Couldn't they get him alive?
In my opinion, the american soldiers could have caught Bin Laden alive and bring him to the USA, but Obama didn't want them to. I think Bin Laden would have had too many things to say, I mean, for example, the 11th september, as I don't think Bin Laden is to blame for that. There were too many coincidences and strange happenings. The American government didn't want Bin Laden to talk, so they killed him before he could. That's my opinion about it.
I would like to hear other opinions about it. So, what do you people think?

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada