dissabte, 21 de maig del 2011

Inline-skating II

I've already told you about my tramuntana experience while practising again with my inline skates. But there are far more exciting ways to entertain with inline skates!

That friend of mine who's been here during Easter has shown me how he enjoys great days with his skates. He goes to practice tricks in a halfpipe once a week and also goes to contests. Actually, he's at a contest in Berlin today, the 21st May. The winner is going to spend two weeks in Barcelona, for another contest.

When he was here, I got to see him skate twice in the little street park in Castelló. As it is a street park and he usually only skates in halfpipes, he couldn't do many tricks, but it was still nice to see it. If I go to Bremen by the end of June, he promised he will take me to the skatepark an show me how he really skates. I'm looking forward to it. Here I have a photo (the best one I got) from his skating sessions in Castelló.

I've been thinking of trying it out a bit, actually.. What do you think?

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada