dimarts, 17 de maig del 2011

Linkin Park - Somewhere I belong and concert!!!

Linkin Park is a band that I've known for more or less 4 years now, so I can say that I've become an "adult" listening to their music. First, I'll tell some of general information about the band: Linkin Park is a band from California which was formed in 1996, with the name Xero. First, it was only made out of three highschool friends: Michael Kenji "Mike" Shinoda, Bradford Phillip "Brad" Delson and Rob Bourdon. When they finished highschool, they got more serious with the band, hiring Joseph "Joe" Hahn (or, better known by his stage name, Mr. Hahn), Dave "Phoenix" Farrell and Mark Wakefield, who left the band shortly after. Searching for a new vocalist, they found Chester (now also called Chazy Chaz from his bandmates) Bennington. The band changed its name twice: the first time to Hybrid Theory (which became the name of their first album), the second, due to copyright issues, to Linkin Park. On 1999, they signed a record deal with Warner Bros. Records and released their first album a year later.

What I like about Linkin Park is the special combination of their two vocalists, Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda. Chester is able to sing soft and melodical songs, but he can scream, too! That singing of him and Mike's raps make an unique combination that I like a lot.

But the most exciting thing is that I'm going to see them live! There is a concert in Hamburg the 21st June, and I'm going to Bremen, the 20th. A friend of mine is already ordering our tickets! I'm really excited about it

Finally, here you have the song which is my favourite at the moment: Somewhere I Belong.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada