dimarts, 17 de maig del 2011

Easter holidays - unforgettable!

So, many people already know that I had a friend staying at home during the Easter holidays. I can say that it was an unforgettable week for me.


On Friday, the 15th April, I didn't come to school because at 8:30 in the morning I had to be at the airport in Girona. So my father and me set off for it at 7:20. At 8:15 we were there. I can't explain how nervous and excited I felt! It would be the first time I'd see him face to face, because I met him through my ex-boyfriend, but didn't get to meet him in Germany. My father told me to go inside the terminal and look at the screens to see if the flight was on time. On my way there, though, I found there was no need to, as he was suddenly standing in front of me! My first reaction was saying: "You're too early!" We greeted eachother with a hug and we got back to my father.



The first day was rather peaceful. The next day, on Saturday, my grandma arrived by bus in Figueres. My parents went to collect her and my friend, Tyrone, and me made breakfast for everyone. But on Sunday was a very exciting day: Tyrone and me got up early to catch a bus to Barcelona: we were going to the "Saló del Còmic". We spent all morning going around in Barcelona, so he could see the city. He liked it a lot. After that, we actually went where we wqanted to go: the convention. We bought a few "souvenirs", like posters. I bought myself a necklace resembling the weapon of the game Kingdom Hearts. After going through everything there, we went back out and to have lunch. After that, we had a rest in a park. We rested there for an hour or so, then we went to the harbour, as he wanted to see it (he loves the sea..). But we didn't have too much time to get back to the bus, so we went on after another hour or so and got back to the bus station. On the bus home, we almost fell asleep, we were so tired! The we walked home from the Empuriabrava bus station. At home, we were so tired we got directly to sleep. I already loved my Easter holiday, and it was just the third day!

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada