dilluns, 22 de novembre del 2010

About my visit to the "Salón del Manga"

Last month I went to a manga convention in Barcelona with some friends. I'd like to tell you about these awesome experience so I decided to write a post.

I got up early on Saturday, the 30th October, to be ready until 7:30 in the morning when Africa's father would pick me up. At first, I put on my simple, but in some way cute costume: a fuzzy pullover, black leggins and a skirt, a collar with a little bell and my self-made cat ears. Then I put on my makeup. Then it was almost time so I got to wait for the car.

After picking me up, Africa's father went to pick up her cousin, Wijan, and a friend, Idoya. When the group was complete, we set off to Barcelona. During the journey we were so excited we were only talking about what we wanted to do and what we wanted to look for to buy.


As we arrived there, we saw a HUGE line of people waiting to get inside, but we already hat our tickets to got inside directly. The first impression was amazing: everywhere where people dressed up as an anime, manga or video game character. So we started to look around and I found plushies of some characters I really love. We took tons of photos with people. There were also rooms with expositions and a gaming room to rest and play some famous video games with other people. It was a shame that at 3 o'clock we had to get back home already. But we're already planning to dress up as a group next year and I'm excited to see what's going to happen!

I wanted to show you a photo of Wijan and a guy who dressed up as the same character than he did. the other photo is with the plushies I brought home.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada