dimarts, 16 de novembre del 2010

B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams & Eminem - Airplanes



I decided that my first post should be about a song because music is very important in my life. Moreover, this song means a lot to me.
Airplanes reflects approximately a year of my life very well, when I was dreaming and wishing for something to happen very badly. That's why I can identify with the verse "I could really use a wish right now". I went trough many ups and downs since last Feburary to get this wish to be reality. Since a week ago, I know it will: I got my flights to Germany for 11 days. I'm so excited about it!
Anyway, this song gave me strength to get through the hard times and wait for my little dream to come true. It means a lot to me because The message it gives makes me think about how I got what I wanted by fighting and making an effort for it. I just love the chorus sung by Hayley Williams, the singer of the group Paramore.

All in all, I just wanted to show you this amazing song which makes me feel really great!

1 comentaris:

sguilana ha dit...

hi, Nichole :-)
music touches our heart and we get emotional in an unconscious, uncontrolled way. That's way it's so powerful, don't you think. Every now and then, the mind does not control all your being..
btw, I love it too :)

Publica un comentari a l'entrada