dilluns, 22 de novembre del 2010

Comment on people's blogs


The different comments im willing to write to different people's blogs are here, put together. I hope you anjoy them.


First, I'd like to make a little comment on Sergi's post about Asterium and about it's name. I actually think the name is well thought, because it shows that they believe you can make good music without the most expensive equipment, without record companies, just being mid-class people and some good will. And musical taste, of course! As I've always liked cultures from many years ago, I also like the linking to the ancient Rome. Very well done.

To Adrian's post about the airplane-news I'd like to answer his question, first. Actually, I almost never watch TV-news and I think it's because, as you said, you only see bad things happen in the world. As I'm a sensitive person and I'm already stressed I don't want to get even more depressed at the moment.
Talking about the airplanes you said, I think you're right: thousands of passengers would be danger if there wasn't done anything. Of course it means a loss of money for the companies, but safety of all the people is more important than money. At least that's what I think.

Melissa's post about parties also caught my attention. I agree with her that there are many other ways of having fun then drinking alcohol and taking drugs, so I don't understand either why our generation is getting so addicted to it. But I must say that it's not so easy anymore to control your children because there are so many teenagers who do it that there could always be one or two between your son or daughter's friends who takes drugs or drinks alcohol. You can't force them to stay at home always. So I think the only way to prevent your children from getting addicted to alcohol and drugs is education. We need to tell them what are the riscs and how we can avoid them, what the consequences could be.. From that point on, teenagers should be able to decide not to drink too much and not to take drugs.

1 comentaris:

sguilana ha dit...

Nicky,
can you put these comments on the corresponding posts of the blogs?

it makes more sense commenting them where they are than here.

Thanks a lot! :-)

Publica un comentari a l'entrada