dilluns, 22 de novembre del 2010

the welcome Mail

My dreams and goals

Everyone around me seems to have very special dreams and goals for life, but I’m not really the same. I’m not sure what I want to do with my life yet. But let’s explain first my short-time goals. I want to finish batxillerat with good marks and I want to get better in Maths again. To achieve that goals I’ll work hard, do my homework and focus on my studies.

After batxillerat and if I can, I want to take a year off. I’m saving money to travel around, specially to visit some friends in Germany and Holland. After that, I always wanted to go to university, though I don’t know yet what to study. Maybe I’ll become an architect. I’m working hard in my technical drawing lessons at high school, so maybe I can do it. My only problem with becoming an architect is that I haven’t studiet Physics in batxillerat, so maybe it can get a problem. But maybe I can do something about it in my gap year.

Another way I would like to go is languages and tourism. As a German living in Catalonia I already speak 4 languages (German, English, Spanish and Catalan, though my English is still improvable) and I’d love to learn one or two more. A special wish of mine is to learn a eastern language like Chinese or Japanese, but that’s very difficult! Maybe I can do it if I work hard, but not now. I’d like to learn dutch, too, which would most likely be a lot easier by now. I’ll see what I do.

Maybe I’ll got to Germany to study, because I think I need a change and I want to see what life on my own is. If I work hard to get good marks and talk to friends for a cheap place to say, maybe I can do it. I’m quite optimistic about it because I’ve already talked to some of them and their parents would let me stay there. I’m excited about my further life!

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada