dimecres, 17 de novembre del 2010

About the title of my blog


Some people may already have asked themselves what the title of my blog means. Love is like a rainbow? Why? Well, I've decided to explain.
First of all, I need to say that that phrase isn't mine: it's from a good friend of mine. In september she found her "better half", so she says, her boyfriend. They really match eachother: they think the same about many things, have similar hobbies, they're just such a nice couple! One day, I found in her Messenger the phrase "Love is like a rainbow.." and I went to ask her what she meant. Then she told me the second part: "Love is like a rainbow.. you don't know where it starts nor where it ends." I just loved the meaning behind it, and it's so true!
The reason why I chose to put it as a title for my blog is that I found out how true it really is: I've seen many people do things they would have never imagined for people they love. I'm deeply moved for things that people are able to do for love, and I wanted to show it through my blog.

I'd like to hear some oppinions from other people. What do you think about the title and the reason why I put it on the blog?

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada