divendres, 19 de novembre del 2010

The Sims 2

I'd like to present my current favourite computer game, The Sims 2. It's a game where you are a bit like God and take control of Sims, human-like characters. You tell them what to do to lead them to a wonderful or terrible life, you choose. You build their houses, put all the decorations in it, move your family in the house and play with them.

What I personally like the most is building houses and decorating them. There are so many different objects and styles to try out! You choose everything from floors through wallpapers, chairs, the tv.. The result is never the same. What I also like to do is to take photos of important things that happen in my Sim's lifes: birthdays, their first kiss, having their baby.. There are many things to explore so you won't be able to see everything just in a couple of hours, like in some other games.

You can get really creative in this game, because you can personalize it: in the internet you can find tons of downloads: clothes, furniture, wallpapers, floors.. So if your game does't have what you need, youwill most likely find it for download.

To sum up I'd like to say that it's my favourite game because you can do so many things and it never gets boring. Does anyone else have that game? Tell me about your experiences!

I leave you with two photos: one of the wedding of two of my Sims and the other of a house I built, just the ground level.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada